Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sit On Santa’s Lap

Have you been naughty or nice this year? If you want to know what Santa thinks of you, just sit on his lap through http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b

The Sit On Santa’s Lap website lets you upload your picture plus you can tell Santa what you wish for this Christmas. Then Santa's elves will check if you are naughty or nice.

I've tried it. Here's my picture:
And Rene checked my name on thier database and I'm thumbs up! So, it means I'm nice. Here's my video as a proof:


Anyway, I've noticed the digital frame that Santa is using. It looks good and I think it will be a great gift this Christmas. It lets you receives photos by phone of Wi-Fi. This frame is another innovation from CEIVA.

CEIVAshare is the simplest way to share photos with your family and friends. Connecting by an existing phone line, CEIVAshare quickly deliver cherished photos to loved ones in an easy, plug-and-play way.

Ceiva is holding a contest called Got a Wish Sweeepstakes. It so easy to join, just like what I did on my video. Upload your picture, and sit on Sata's lap and tell him what you want this Holiday. There will be 1 random entry selected for each day of the contest; cash prize of $500 per winner. So what are you waiting for sit on Santa's lap and join Got a Wish Sweeepstakes.

Post?slot_id=27647&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Written By Aeirin

No comments:

Post a Comment